Monday, January 19, 2009

File2Mail

Hello again. This is a Cydia app that was released over night and, reading that it may be useful, I decided to test it. On the repository, it says that it "allows you to browse, search, filter, and send multiple files on your iPhone to any email account." This sounds like a very good feature, as the iPhone could only previously send one attachment. However, the implementation is horrible. Instead of sending multiple pictures (which I wanted) or something like that, it gives you a file browser of your iPhone directory (see second picture). This is still confusing to me even after about a year's experience with it. The search feature did not work at all for me. If you're feeling adventurous, give this app a try, for I could not figure it out. Uninstalled.


No comments:

Post a Comment